WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
CONGRATS on that BEAUTIFUL Popeye karo322!!! I flipped it some time ago and have been hating myself eversince. It's a huge, old style, chunky beauty. You'll love it I'm sure! :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Great catch. a buy now for a good price :-! :-!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
$35? That was well bought! :-!

Hey, that model even comes with a face protector!!! Lucky dog! Those are not easy to come by... ;-)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Great catch! I love these old models, tons of character and great designs, well done picking that one up :-!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I had a few of these, back in the day, during my first G-Shock crazed period (the first of many). A few years later, I decided they were too big and too clunky and looked silly on a geezer in his (then) late 40s. So I gave them away.

Needless to say, I have since regretted that decision and picked one up on eBay a few weeks ago when I saw someone selling them.

Here it is:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a few of these, back in the day, during my first G-Shock crazed period (the first of many). A few years later, I decided they were too big and too clunky and looked silly on a geezer in his (then) late 40s. So I gave them away.

Needless to say, I have since regretted that decision and picked one up on eBay a few weeks ago when I saw someone selling them.

Here it is:

That is one nice G:-!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts