WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their website is terrible. Watches that have descriptions without case size. How can you sell watches like that. The info on watches is confusing. When You send an email with a question they don't respond. I've bought 5 watches from them and like them all. The price was good but before purchase customer support was bad. Their DOD is so frustrating I've quit trying to use it. I've got my eye on one of their watches right now. Nice watch good price. But their is no case size on the website. Watch is CFNAB004W . Anyone know the size of the case please let me know. Orient if you read this please fix your website.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sorry I can't help you with the watch, but if you know their customer service and website is poor, and keep buying from them anyway, they have no motivation to improve anything. If people go elsewhere and they start losing business maybe they will start caring. Good luck in your quest it is an attractive watch!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Long Island Watch carries most of the Orient line. Marc at LIW can also get an Orient for you if he doesn't have it. Marc is a really great person to deal with. I've bought a few watches from him and I couldn't be happier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts