WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
After being here a few minutes, it does not appear that this new look will take more than a small amount of time getting used to.

·
Registered
8,846 Posts
Don't like the look of it at all. Hopefully the system itself has improved, such as the search function, for example. Looks too much like a few other sites that I generally avoid, but overall, too blingy, and too chaotic. Perhaps a sign to head off...time will tell...wish they had actually asked the members here for some input on what kind of changes we thought might be useful BEFORE they went ahead and redesigned the wheel. REALLY dislike the rating system such as "most reactions" (?) and "points" (?)--makes it seem like we're all players in some arcade game, where the "best" players get their names up in lights on the boards...

·
Administrator
4,820 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

We absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread. :)

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Can anyone tell me how you click on "go to first unread post" ? There used to be a little green? (cant remember) icon you could click on in the threads title and it would take yo to the first unread post

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I'm not a big fan either but figure I'll get used to it. I don't find the Advanced search feature works that well (actually seemed worst than before the change). And I think the "trophy" awards are bit silly. Time will tell I guess.

·
Registered
28,660 Posts
I don't mind it as I am used to this type of format on other sites I use, but I wish I could reverse out the colors as the white background have be a bit overpowering, at least for me.

Otherwise, nice job and thanks for all of your hard work WUS!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I don't know what the new format looks like to others here, but it looks terrible on my phone. :poop: It's like the enhanced mobile viewing mode, very hard to understand what's going on. Is there a way to get it to look like the old desktop version? Help! o_O

·
Registered
55 Posts
On the mobile site (iPhone), I like the fact you can now open links in another tab/window/background.

Before, the software didn’t allow that. Once you clicked a post to read and hit the back button to go back to the specific postings in the forum, you’d have to scroll all the way down to where you left off.

·
Registered
273 Posts
On the mobile site (iPhone), I like the fact you can now open links in another tab/window/background.

Before, the software didn’t allow that. Once you clicked a post to read and hit the back button to go back to the specific postings in the forum, you’d have to scroll all the way down to where you left off.
Thanks for mentioning this. This was previously a significant impediment to using WUS on mobile (as well as the "stretched out" photos on iOS).

Big improvement! Thank-you WUS.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Default is horrible, dark mode is essential. Think I’ll stick with Tapatalk for the forum.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts