WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first Oris!!
I was looking for a black divers/water proof watch with a synthetic strap.
This and the Breitling superocean really stood out with the coolest watches. I preferred the Aquis Date's orange decals, the ceramic dial and the back window, and the price :D

Very interested to see other folks Aquis in real life settings

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71,355 Posts
The Aquis is one of the best looking watches around but if taking boring watch photos ever became an Olympic sport I could compete.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am debating on an Aquis as we speak. Not sure if I will do the Depth Gauge version or a Small Second one, but I am reading up on as many reviews as I can.

Where did you acquire it from?
Hi, I live in London, I bought it from Goldsmiths in Brent Cross. They actually have a nice collection of the latest Oris with many Aquis. I was torn between a metal strap, orange rubber or black rubber. In the end although I liked the orange strap I though it may be too much for an everyday watch. I preferred the black watch finish to the silver and as the metal strap does not come in black it was a slam dunk for the rubber strap. What is also nice though is that the watch is quite light with the leather strap

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm waiting for an Aquis green, with bracelet in the mail. I really wanted the classic 65, but it the aquis was half the price. I'm hoping I'm going to like it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm waiting for an Aquis green, with bracelet in the mail. I really wanted the classic 65, but it the aquis was half the price. I'm hoping I'm going to like it!
just tried this same combo on at the AD today, and must admit its waaay better looking in person!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great looking watch. The Aquis, in my opinion, is one of the best looking divers out there, regardless of price.
I've been really into orange watches lately, and the black/orange combo on the Aquis makes me jealous.

Reactions: colonelpurple

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is my first Oris, very impressed with the over all quality, looks and feel. Mines only 5 days old.

Enjoy yours mate in good health

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I really like how Oris make timepieces with bright colored strap. Never saw this yellow one before, definitively as lovely as the orange band one. Thanks for the share !

·
Registered
269 Posts
This is my first Oris, very impressed with the over all quality, looks and feel. Mines only 5 days old.

Enjoy yours mate in good health

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Im currently obsessed with this small seconds Aquis with the blue sun ray dial, and tried one on during the week. Such a great looking watch in the flesh! Am condsidering it as a "big brother" to my 43mm Aquis.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts