Is technomarine a good watch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

I LOVE my new Technomarine!

3K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  King_Neptune 
#1 · (Edited)
I just bought a technomarine neo classic magnum for $175, and i could not be happier. It is a beautiful watch and nothing ever felt better on my wrist. It has a Swiss ETA G10.711 movement and a sapphire crystal. The chronograph works perfectly. How does everyone else feel about technomarine? I feel like this is my first legit watch. Original retail was $1000, so i got a good deal in that aspect. Watch Analog watch Clock Plant Watch accessory

See less See more
#5 ·
I have not owed or seen a Technomarine, in person. You like it and that is all the matters in the long run. Vance.

#8 ·
You seem to be extremely happy with it, so wear it in good health. It's a good deal, no matter what the fair market value is (certainly no where near $1,000). How much less could you possibly pay? We all have different tastes and different budgets. Just enjoy!

#10 ·
Well that's a colorful watch. It's nice. Why does it get more dangerous as the chrono gets to 30? Does it self detonate? :LOL:

Reactions: fearandloathing80
#19 · (Edited)
I had one that was designed and built when Vincent Perriard ran the company (from Audemars, Concord, and HYT fame). It was grade 5 titanium and had a nice ETA 2824 under the hood. I sold it on but it was a really solid watch. Very unique.

Nice watch! I'm pretty sure mine was also built before invicta bought the company. I'm not as much a fan of their newer models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.