WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't get over how much i love this watch! it arrived on X-Mas Eve and hasn't left my wrist since. well, i take it off when i go to bed at night but make sure to put it right back on when i wake up. it's definitely cutting into the wristtime of my other divers. oh well, they'll be ok on the winder for a while.

the styling cues of the Stowa Pro...the dial, hands, case and stainless bezel combine to make imo, a handsome watch. one of substantial weight but not too heavy since the bracelet makes it very comfortable for wear.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Great watch. Definitely on my short list... Congrats! :-!

·
6,880 Posts
I really like those....

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
You were worried it would be too big for your wrist weren't you lauro?
Glad you went ahead and got it and are pleased!
Congrats!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you Tragic! and yes Sir, you are correct...
i was very concerned that the Stowa Pro would be too big for my 6.5' to 6.75' wrist. i heard so many great things and like the styling of the watch SO MUCH that i was hesitant in buying it right away for fear that it would look silly and overpower my wrist.
Peter Atwood suggested i just pull the trigger since most of the watches in my collection are over 40mm in diameter anyway. so i took Peter's advice and am very happy that i did. thanks Peter!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Great collection! Is the lume as awesome on the Stowa as I hear?|> |> |>
thanks tallguy. the ProDiver lume is amazing! moby711's lume test in the reference section doesn't lie. the proof is in the pix but i had to see it for myself. a shame i don't have all the watches he conducted his tests with but i compared the Stowa PD with my PO and 2254.50, and hands down the ProDiver had the best lume. :gold

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys for all your nice comments. for those of you considering this watch for your collection, Do It! IMHO, it's a must have for all dive watch lovers.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
On my short list as well.:-! :-!

Congratulations on a very nice addition!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats on a great diver!:-! I've heard nothing but good things about Stowa and definately would like to get one in the future!

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
i love my Stowa PD...

I don't blame you one bit! They're great dive watches!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Congratulations Lauro way to go, I too love my PD.
The bracelet is awesome and BTW so is the Artus on it.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Lauro!..... that is an awesome watch|> The Quality looks incredible, congratulations, great pics too.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
As well you should.

A marvelous example of design and engineering.

Enjoy

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great looking watch! I like the fact that it not only looks good, but, from what I've read, has some of the best lume around.

I'd love to see one on a ZULU band.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts