WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
The Breitling is beautiful. I just wish the Chronomats weren't 44mm. :( Very, very pretty watch.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks like someone selling it here now.. Asking 7500...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any suggestions on a similarly colored watch that is more affordable (<= $5,000)?

View attachment 16176601
Sorry for what will probably sound like a dumb question but being largely color blind, is the color what you like (and if so, what color is it) or the design? I’m a big fan of this model (and Brietling in general). Ive been eyeing this with a black dial but am wondering if I should think about something a little less traditional (note that my wife has to coordinate my clothes for me and she often suggests I expand my wardrobe with more color so she’ll sign off on anything that’s not whit/black).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Sorry for what will probably sound like a dumb question but being largely color blind, is the color what you like (and if so, what color is it) or the design? I’m a big fan of this model (and Brietling in general). Ive been eyeing this with a black dial but am wondering if I should think about something a little less traditional (note that my wife has to coordinate my clothes for me and she often suggests I expand my wardrobe with more color so she’ll sign off on anything that’s not whit/black).
It’s a silvery light blue color. I like the Chronomat design in general but really love it in this color.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts