WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but I sure feel elated as if I am.

Fulfilled one of my top 'holy grail' watch wishes this week, by aquiring an Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50. This will also be my first post on watchuseek, after some years of lurking and enjoying many posts and a wealth of helpful information. I'd like to take this moment to say hello to everyone and thank you for the years of help I've gathered from various forums here. I hope I posted in the correct thread, and apologize for the haphazardly taken pictures below, for I anticipate to take better ones, once I have created my Apollo 11 themed display case in the near future. I had a great experience at my local Omega boutique today; it almost felt like having a 'wearable membership' card :-!.

I look forwarward to having an active role in this forum, and sharing the enjoyment of owning this fine timepiece and momento of history. I of course have been in an almost intoxicated state of joy since my acquisition, and have been doing a lot of searching for Omega swag on the Internet, especially for items to include in my Apollo 11 themed display case. I'm hoping to be able to share photos of my progress soon, and am hoping for some ideas and feedback of my project. So far, I was lucky enough to find the 50 year anniversary patches and lapel pins for a reasonable price, I plan to include several of those, as well as the Apollo 11 mission patch and other TBD items in a Pelican or similar case. Any suggestions or website recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
Chris

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts