WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As when I watch some of my favorite shows on the tube, I cannot help to notice watches. In the show 24 I noticed the Chief of Staff to the President wearing a Seamaster. The character "Cole" I noticed him what looked pretty much as a DOXA in orange but; last week it looked as though he was wearing one in yellow. Has anyone hear also noticed?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
there's also a sharkhunter

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
As when I watch some of my favorite shows on the tube, I cannot help to notice watches. In the show 24 I noticed the Chief of Staff to the President wearing a Seamaster. The character "Cole" I noticed him what looked pretty much as a DOXA in orange but; last week it looked as though he was wearing one in yellow. Has anyone hear also noticed?
Nope, Cole is only wearing a Doxa Professional 750T...nothing yellow.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I think that as watch fanatics, it's only natural that you look at the watches on people's wrists - whether they're on TV, sitting across from you in a meeting or on the train to work.

As an example, I noticed that Mark Harmon in NCIS was wearing an orange PloProf in last week's episode, I also noticed Horatio Caine and his PO in an episode of CSI.

On the train to work, I notice lots of people with different watches on their wrists. I'm always on the lookout for someone wearing a Doxa but have not been successful yet.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
As an example, I noticed that Mark Harmon in NCIS was wearing an orange PloProf in last week's episode, I also noticed Horatio Caine and his PO in an episode of CSI.

Orange Ploprof? Is there such a thing? Ahhh! Maybe an Ocean 7! But that ain't an Orange Doxa!!
Michael

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
oops..you're right..a reg. Ploprof on an orange rubber strap...

Orange Ploprof? Is there such a thing? Ahhh! Maybe an Ocean 7! But that ain't an Orange Doxa!!
Michael

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
If the strap was orange then must've been the new ploprof! But still was not an Orange Doxa!
Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts