WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I can rule out the Citizen's since I already have a Seiko like that.
So it's down to the Wenger and Pulsar.

·
11,867 Posts
I would get the Wenger® Battalion® III Diver Blue Dial Watch. My wife has the exact same watch only in the ladies size. Solid link band (hollow ends) and decent lume (hands are brighter than hour markers though). Nice screw down crown, blue is awesome. $107 seem like a good price, although I did see an orange bezel someplace for a few dollars cheaper, but not much ($99 I think).

I don't know the model number of yours, so i can't verify it is exactly as I describe.

·
11,867 Posts
Actually I like the Marine Stars. I have a diamond one. Smartbargains has a cool one for $199 right now I almost bought. $399 everywhere else.

Bulova is one of my favorite brands, they were recently bought by Citizen, which doesn't make them anything but better IMHO.

They are a quality piece.

Heres mine:

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
bulova has always been a solid brand. that and the 200m wenger are pretty good choices.

·
11,867 Posts
Sorry I missed this post, I think they look the same....not sure, nobody seems to want to post all the details! Thanks for the compliment, I waited a whole year to buy this one...Macy's Thansgiving day sales are hard to beat :). I like it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts