WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to order a new
G, next week and i'm having a hard time deciding which G to get. The GW6900-1 (classic) or the G6900 kg (military green). probably for everyday use.
If anyone owns both, your two cents would be much appreciated, along with the reasons for your decision. Thanx

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
If atomic feature something you need/want and your eyes can't make out a negative screen, go with the gw-6900.

If they aren't issues, go with the g-6900kg...its got more "flavor"

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well if you already have a Black G, I would probably go with the Green 6900 b/c its quite unique and looks quite good!

Herp derp, atomic is cool but it isn't very difficult to go to time.gov and program it to the second; that's what I do and it works for me!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
of course the military dark green, the classic is just classic, too boring to be looked at with that positive display ... the military is more dark than green, anyway

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok cool, thanks alot guys. Ill be going military geeen! Thanks for the feed back!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
494 Posts
One vote here for classic black with positive display. If you look on the Sales Corner, you see a lot of negative display G-Shocks for sale. I believe people get them because they look cool (which they do), but find they have a hard time reading the display in various types of conditions. They then put them up for sale. Just my opinion, with no scientific research behind it. I would always pick positive display. Now, if you could get the army green G6900 with a positive display - now you're talking!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I'm saying this as a GW-6900-1 owner. Go for the G-6900KG, it has good price, great looks and atomic is not necessary. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts