WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up this timex at an antique store for $3.00 the strap was hideous (also clearly not the original) so I swapped that out. Anyway there's nothing on the case or back asfar as any info on model, year, etc. I've done countless google searches which were all fruitless. It works for the most part, the only thing that doesn't work is the window at the 6 O'clock, and the knobs on either side of the crown spin the outer calendar rings. I have no idea how old this is, my guess is 90's but I could be wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,175 Posts
Well I picked up this timex at an antique store for $3.00 the strap was hideous (also clearly not the original) so I swapped that out. Anyway there's nothing on the case or back asfar as any info on model, year, etc. I've done countless google searches which were all fruitless. It works for the most part, the only thing that doesn't work is the window at the 6 O'clock, and the knobs on either side of the crown spin the outer calendar rings. I have no idea how old this is, my guess is 90's but I could be wrong.
If there is a small number at the bottom of the dial, a date of manufacture might be deduced. My guess: 2000...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts