WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

yoh guys...

anyone knows what this is???

been creeping up around in my local bidding network...

ah, and also this...

dwx 101...///

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,591 Posts
H Throwatchin,

The first is a kind of gadget/toy watch of Casio. It registrates the strength of a punch. As far as I know it's a JP only model. The second is a DWX-100 model. The X-Treme text on the band suspects it's a Japanese model too. They are both not very big watches. I don't own the Punch watch, but the DWX-100 is a nice daily beater and specially very good for water sports. It is constructed that way that water can run from everywhere out/under the watch.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well hi there sjors... ( i expected the answer to come from you... lol...)

these 2 watches comes at a relatively low price... of RM90 ( which is... lol... 16 euro...) for each.

just wondering the first is it a g shock. cuz... from the design and construction... and the little offset it looks like the ancestor of frogman... ( hahahaha... muahahaha... )

gee... cash strapping problems forcing me to sell away my ICERC GULFMAN... hu hu hu...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi Trowatchin,

Both watches you will find at reasonal low prices, I think for €16.- you can't hurt much.

Cheers,

Sjors
Whats the main use of the Shock sensor? to practice box or something like that?:think:
Batman

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats the main use of the Shock sensor? to practice box or something like that?:think:
Batman
i think it's just a little 'feature' from casio... lol...

hmm, noticing this funny piece of watch.... which really tries to fool my eyes into believing it's a G... lol... and it comes with the 'shock sensor' thingie... hmmm...

haha, i noticed the 5bar water resist... lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts