1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to make a buy and i have to decide which one.Please say opinions
BEM-116L-1AVEF or
MTP-1290D-1A2VEF

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Another vote for the one on the right :-!

But as stated, it's your watch!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I like the left one best, just a touch classier. :)

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
if the strap size is 20 mm (and not 19 or less), the left one; i think it would match better with after market straps. the right one looks to me like it's trying to mimic a more expensive watch, the left just seems honest and less flashy.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I like the style of the right one, looks great on a stainless bracelet and would look even better on a green or black 3 ring Nato strap.:-!

·
Registered
6,513 Posts
I would take the one on right...and you can find a resin strap for it or better still a zulu strap in black of same lug diameter...it would be a real sweet watch.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So the most opinion are for the right casio(MTP 1290d)?
and a few for (BEM 116L).
Well i don't like the iron bracellet but only straps.If i choose the MTP what strap will it feet?
The prices are for MTP --> 68 euros and
for BEM --> 64 euros
i have to choose and i still feel dificult.:think:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
The left one -- as long as it's not on a leather strap (leather tends to smell on the skin).

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If i choose the MTP what strap would i wear it? colour i mean.

The BEM is more close to me.I have to take a diccision.a few days more and i will decide.i am still :think:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I want to make a buy and i have to decide which one.Please say opinions
BEM-116L-1AVEF or
MTP-1290D-
1A2VEF
My vote goes to the one on the right. It's a Casio that looks like a Rolex. It's an eye catcher!:)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I like the one on the left with leather strap :-! Have you looked at the price of leather straps most go for 30 us up to and over 100 dollars for a good leather strap :-( Resin can be found much cheaper. I dont know how the bracelet feels but I think casio makes good bracelets even on there lower cost models.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
If i choose the MTP what strap would i wear it? colour i mean.

The BEM is more close to me.I have to take a diccision.a few days more and i will decide.i am still :think:

i changed my mind, i like the left one more. its more classic and has a more clean design. BUT if i would buy a classic watch like this, i wouldnt get one from casio but from brands like wenger. a classic field watch for example.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well after thought i am close to choose the right casio but i don't like the stell bracelet(i have problem in my wrist its hairly).If i choose i have to change the bracelet to strap and it's more money.a few opinions and i will check it in the store when i will go to see the watches.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
The one on the right looks more sporty, like a Casio should look. If one wants a dresser watch they should be looking elsewhere.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
i changed my mind, i like the left one more. its more classic and has a more clean design. BUT if i would buy a classic watch like this, i wouldnt get one from casio but from brands like wenger. a classic field watch for example.

I have 2 Wengers and will not get another. the second hands jump around and look like they are going to fall off. Both are about 3 years old. My AD320 Casio is over 12 year old and is still running smoothly and hitting the marks:-!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok guys i decide that i will choose the right one MTP 1290D and i will have to change the bracelet to leather strap.:-!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts