WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not money...well I need that too but what is really want is a green watch or a watch that has a touch of green. Has to be less than 1000 dollars. Anything besides the LE Reef Ranger that is green? (Photo from Boschett site.) Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
The ALPHA tourbiwheel (tourbillion) jumping day/date auto has a bright green dial and matching leather band for just $73! The Seiko model SNDA69 quartz chrono has a military green dial & canvas strap for $130 street. My choice for standing out from the crowd in a well-made auto chrono would be the closeout Michele Men's Turbina XL Automatic Chronograph (MWW10B000005) which features a dark green dial with three green subdials which can be found for 70% off retail at less than $800 online. It's large (47mm), SS, uses an ETA 2894-2 with 37 jewels, has a see-through skeleton case back, and is 100m water resistant. Erin-go-Bragh!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ALPHA tourbiwheel (tourbillion) jumping day/date auto has a bright green dial and matching leather band for just $73! The Seiko model SNDA69 quartz chrono has a military green dial & canvas strap for $130 street. My choice for standing out from the crowd in a well-made auto chrono would be the closeout Michele Men's Turbina XL Automatic Chronograph (MWW10B000005) which features a dark green dial with three green subdials which can be found for 70% off retail at less than $800 online. It's large (47mm), SS, uses an ETA 2894-2 with 37 jewels, has a see-through skeleton case back, and is 100m water resistant. Erin-go-Bragh!
Thanks so much. The last one sounds great but would look like a clock on my small wrist. I'll look for an alpha. Where can I find one?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Seiko Alpinist.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
bernhardt globemaster - the bezel is silver and green and the second hand and independent fourth (GMT) hand are both green. I have owned a Globemaster and the quality is top notch for the price. And Fred Amos is a really great guy to deal with!

Pic is borrowed from the Bernhardt watch site...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Victorinox also makes the Maverick model with a green bezel. I have one with a red bezel. Nice watch...

Attachments

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool! Keep them coming guys!

·
Registered
25,415 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Wal mart sells watches with green faces Casio has one Timex probably does too Athletic worx watches are available in analog with a green face for about 12 dollars, also Vostok amphibias are available with a green face (it may have a tank on it too though).Check the Vostoks at ( they are ss mechanical 31 jewel automatics wr to 200m)Solod.com. for under 60 dollars.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts