WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums, I'm looking for a watch I can wear with my suit (professional settings/work).

I am looking for something simple, i really like the tissot le locle. I prefer black strap with white dial but will look at others.

What are some other watches I can look at that have good quality, but also around 200-300 (used is okay). I can go up to 500 but would prefer to stay below 300.

Thank you !!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Tissot, Hamilton and, to a lesser degree, Seiko make several models that may be in your wheelhouse (assuming the white dial isn't necessary).

The Tissot Visodate 1957 Heritage Auto is the first that comes to mind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I would strongly suggest Christopher Ward I like you was searching for an affordable watch and used the forum for ideas i was recommended a CW Pilots watch by a fellow forum member and i've loved it ever since. You cannot find a bad word about the company on-line as i did my research and there prices are so competitive as you can only buy direct from there site. Prices vary depending on movement but in your budget i found this on their site which is a great dress watch. Have a look and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Any of those watches are a great choice. Tissot, Hamilton, and Christopher Ward all use a variation of the an ETA movement. ETA movements are fantastic and very reliable on a watch you might wear daily.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
In terms of movements, how would you rank Tissot, Hamilton, and CW?
AT a similar price point, the movements are likely the same, whether auto or quartz (i.e. whether powered by an ETA 2824 auto or comparable Swiss quartz).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts