WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I need support...sent my Doxa for service today and I have separation anxiety...I don't have another, and the rest of my watches just don't do it for me for such a stretch...I need your help and support.

Please don't tell me to order a new 1000T Sharky. I'm drooling over that one anyway...:p

Aaargh...what can I do in the meantime?

Your help, guidance and support during these dark times are greatly appreciated...

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
813 Posts
Frogman,

Simple solution: just order a 1000t sharky......:oops:. Seriously, stay active on the forum and learn as much about Doxa as you can. Plan out your next purchase, and before you know it.....your prized Doxa will be back. Keep your head up...you'll be a stronger Doxaholic in the end.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I would just use this time to show your other watches a little wrist love since you know when your Doxa comes back they will get very lonely again. :-d

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
You could try reading the book.... or, order the SUB1000T and make it a race! See which one gets to you first~! :-!:-d

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could try reading the book.... or, order the SUB1000T and make it a race! See which one gets to you first~! :-!:-d
Thanks T Bone but I already have the book. I don't have the scratch to comfortably order the Sharky yet.

Key word being "yet.." :)

Avi

·
Registered
905 Posts
Avi,

Now you see why you need a backup Doxa ... they just never learn!!

It is tough when the Doxa is gone ... but I do like the advice about spending time on the forum ...

Hopefully it'll be back soon!!!

John M. :)

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Frogman,

Seriously, stay active on the forum and learn as much about Doxa as you can. Plan out your next purchase, and before you know it.....your prized Doxa will be back. Keep your head up...you'll be a stronger Doxaholic in the end.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!! Just buy a new watch:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Scottie knows I am only kidding.........................
It's all in good fun...maybe a Searambler will cheer me up? A lot of people know I've vacillated between the sharky and rambler for months...

Must win the lottery...

Avi

·
Registered
349 Posts
Avi,

I feel for you man. I guess it doesn't help that they are on 3 week holiday, does it? :oops:

Hopefully, there will be some interesting posts, cool pics and such.

Do you have the DOXA book? If not, that'd be a good thing to buy while you're waiting. I was hoping to get it for father's day, but alas, no dice.

Hang in there!;-)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Avi,

I feel for you man. I guess it doesn't help that they are on 3 week holiday, does it? :oops:

Hopefully, there will be some interesting posts, cool pics and such.

Do you have the DOXA book? If not, that'd be a good thing to buy while you're waiting. I was hoping to get it for father's day, but alas, no dice.

Hang in there!;-)
Thanks for the support Darin. I do have the book, in fact it's open on my table right now. :)

I don't think the holiday will have an impact - the service location I sent it to is in the U.S. so I should be OK.

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
well, you could organize one of those Socal gtg's some weekend....

and a bunch of watch guys will come and show their stuff and chat about watches, and you could fondle watches to your heart's content.
There may even be a Doxa or two in the bunch :)
DW

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thanks for the support Darin. I do have the book, in fact it's open on my table right now. :)

I don't think the holiday will have an impact - the service location I sent it to is in the U.S. so I should be OK.

Cheers,

Avi
Sorry, I missed a couple of KEY points in the thread! Well, I hope you get the watch back in perfect shape! They seem to be VERY fast with this stuff, so I'm sure it will be expedient.

Take care.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: well, you could organize one of those Socal gtg's some weekend....

and a bunch of watch guys will come and show their stuff and chat about watches, and you could fondle watches to your heart's content.
There may even be a Doxa or two in the bunch :)
DW
David, good to hear from you! Do you still have that T-Graph Sharky I was "fondling" last year at our get together?

Avi

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Thanks T Bone but I already have the book. I don't have the scratch to comfortably order the Sharky yet.

Key word being "yet.." :)

Avi
Frogman, can you uncomfortably order one? Just put it on a credit card, you'll scare up the funds soon enough.(bad advice I know:-d)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts