WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dream was always to buy an Ωmega watch. At the time I can afford to buy one of the three. But I don't know which one.

I'd like to have your opinion.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,528 Posts
You don't need our opinions because everyone's taste is different but ultimately, you're the one looking at it on your wrist every day. If you want my opinion, I'd say #3.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't need our opinions because everyone's taste is different but ultimately, you're the one looking at it on your wrist every day. If you want my opinion, I'd say #3.
Yes you're right about that. But the think is that I'm not an expert about Ω and I don't know which one is the "best".
The third one is the most expensive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
That Connie has some dial issues. The cosmic might not be the best of the two but I kinda like the style there.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
But the think is that I'm not an expert about Ω and I don't know which one is the "best".
As mentioned earlier, the "best" one is the one that looks the best to your eyes...

In my opinion, everything else is secondary. A terrible-looking watch is unacceptable no matter how outstanding the movement or build quality. Average-to-good engineering is acceptable (to me) - and that includes quartz movements - if the watch looks fantastic...

Fwiw, I have the date-only version of the Cosmic 2000. The reason? It looks great!* :)

Good luck with whatever you decide!

* to my eyes...

·
Registered
10,478 Posts
The Constellation looks the nicest, but that's just my opinion! :-!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That Connie has some dial issues. The cosmic might not be the best of the two but I kinda like the style there.
Ahh!!! I didn't see that when I looked on my phone. Hmm... OP do you know the service history on these watches and would you be willing to have them serviced? Also, do you have shots of the movements? I would agree with everyone and say get the one you like the most. Since you asked I would get the Constellation or Cosmic and then send it to Omega for service but that's an added expense.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the replies as I understand all watches are good, but I find something else and I like it more than the other three. Now I'm waiting for the auction to end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts