WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's easy to become one when you wear the watches and realize how little they cost.
I know, right? I just got my Sightseer world timer a couple weeks ago and it feels like a much more expensive watch (especially on the leather strap - the bracelet, not so much)!

Same with the Adventurer world timer I have at home too - which also has a sapphire crystal and I picked it up for only $150-200 as a floor display model.

the only one that feels “cheapies” is my bambino, and it’s a lovely watch in its own right.

I’m eyeballing a Mako II or Kamasu as my next one...or maybe both...( so I can mod one)

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
644 Posts
I know, right? I just got my Sightseer world timer a couple weeks ago and it feels like a much more expensive watch (especially on the leather strap - the bracelet, not so much)!

Same with the Adventurer world timer I have at home too - which also has a sapphire crystal and I picked it up for only $150-200 as a floor display model.

the only one that feels “cheapies” is my bambino, and it’s a lovely watch in its own right.

I’m eyeballing a Mako II or Kamasu as my next one...or maybe both...( so I can mod one)
Kamasu ftw
I have both, worth the upgrade as great as the mako is

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome to the cult..

get a triton/neptune, Orient wont make a watch like that again. Now that they are artificially staggering the Orient line from Orient star, as evidenced by their rather underwhelming follow up to the triton: the RA-AC0K01B.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts