WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's how it received the DW 5000 .......

And that's how I left it .....

Explained the work done in the .......

Carefully remove after applying 3 to 1 and let 12h to act well, screw the bezel with very careful not to break one ......

Battery change it was not for that had mounted ......

Remove and oil gasket buttons .....

Rear gasket new .......

Test home, spent three days in a glass of water, the cold to -7 degrees Celsius overnight in the radiator around 35 degrees Celsius and when I saw that temperature changes did not enter water or moisture into the assemble and we have it ready ......

New original bezel and
straps oginal.........

And a little more because these small with little to do last and last and are very grateful ..........

thanks for get up here and sorry for my bad language ....;-)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice job! It looks beautiful.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Very nice work! I wouldn't have had the guts to remove the screws from or submerge my DW-5000 in water. Knowing my luck, I would've broken the screws and drowned the watch. Where did you come across the original bezel/band?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Very nice work! I wouldn't have had the guts to remove the screws from or submerge my DW-5000 in water. Knowing my luck, I would've broken the screws and drowned the watch. Where did you come across the original bezel/band?
Nice job for a vintage casio. Where did you get the watch and NOS bezel? I am looking for an NOS bezel too for my DW-5600C Japan S which I found at ebay on Thanksgiving day.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for responding.Sorry for my bad language...

Straps and Becel NOS, long ago the tapeworm stored in a drawer...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts