WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Was in Mongkok last Sat and went to my favourite shop selling G's when I spotted this DW-9052. It was a simple basic watch which I wanted and has the similar look of the original Mudman. On top of that it was cheap too!:-! Very happy with this watch!;-)

Attachments

·
Banned
211 Posts
Hey! I just got one of this too! I was deciding between the blue & black version and decided to get the latter. I like the feel of it, lighter and the resin belt fit better on the waist. :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sidewinger: I also like the feel of the watch too. Plus I like that it shows the time in the timer and stopwatch mode which I find useful.

Resinbandit: Thanks! I was just wondering, what model watch are you wearing in the picture? Looks good!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hi Stockae,
It has appeared in a real black version too. Haven't seen anything in other than studio photos. That module does have a 24 hour countdown timer. Think of it as a round 5600. A workhorse watch.

There was also a dw-9000 version which as some pics in the images section show, were issued to some French soldiers.

G-SAR, I've included the link to where the watch in my sig is. Actually, you're not the first person to ask, but it's getting embarassing. I don't own the watch:oops: , ADAN is the owner/creator. I was just flattered with the quoted coment. I think I need to reconsider my strategy there.....:think:

·
G-Shock Mod
14,201 Posts
Hi Stockae,
It has appeared in a real black version too. Haven't seen anything in other than studio photos. That module does have a 24 hour countdown timer. Think of it as a round 5600. A workhorse watch.
maybe the real black version was the one that i saw? :p

nice to know casio made the module right :-!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts