WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and here they are. Hope you guys viewing them can enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking snaps of them. ;-)

In anyway, can anyone point out how I may post the pics more easily? My pics are all high res and I need to resize all before I can add them as an attachment. I also noticed that some others were able to post their pics without the attachment format and their pics turn up covering almost 3/4 of the screens.

Should some good souls be able to shed light to me it will be wonderful.

Meanwhile happy viewing.... :thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing!

In anyway, can anyone point out how I may post the pics more easily? My pics are all high res and I need to resize all before I can add them as an attachment. I also noticed that some others were able to post their pics without the attachment format and their pics turn up covering almost 3/4 of the screens. Should some good souls be able to shed light to me it will be wonderful.
You need an external image hosting service, e.g. Photobucket to post full size pics.
GJ posted a "howto" in the Photography forum, see there:
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=33994

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OIC thanks cnmark....

I will sort things out from here. Hope I can do better pics in the future... I happen not to be a Pro so Sinners viewing pls pardon my poor pics.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Congrats AWESOME watch , nice photos , love the 3rd of the 3rd set and the 1st of the 2nd set if that makes sense lol
Let me add one of my U1

Regards

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks ripper, thanks markrichardsonno9 ;-)

Appreciate the kinds words of encouragement for a newbie (as well as a green horn in photography)

I have always enjoyed viewing Oyster's pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts