WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
We all vote with our hard earned dollars, and, IMHO, I can't think of a better brand to do that with than Ball. I have more of that brand in my collection than any other....and I'm not done yet! Congratulations on a great purchase. I'm sure it will be loved.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Reactions: LauraMacky

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,876 Posts
Great choice! Congrats! I know you have heard this more than once but.... your husband is a lucky guy.

Reactions: LauraMacky

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you get it from Rob? Awesome choice... I love my Ball Watches. I even bought one for my wife.
Yes, Rob is awesome!!! Thank you so much for recommending him. And better yet, they are in the Bay Area where I am, so I can just return it after christmas if he doesn't like it. I doubt he won't like it though. I fell in love with this watch when I saw it and I think my hubby will too. I'll post an update after christmas as to what he thinks of it. :)

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
Ball makes a great watch. Neither you nor your husband will be disappointed!

·
Registered
29,076 Posts
He will like it. Once you get used to the great quality and tritium lume of these watches, they are hard to give back.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Tritium lume, sapphire crystal display back, COSC Certification... That's some pretty serious spec for the asking price. I'd be rapt if someone gave me one of those.
Great choice and good luck!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Congrats Laura, some tough decisions there! It does have one of the best second hands out there and a reputation/history that is arguably - without equal. Make sure he does a little research...

I know your tired of hearing this but... are you sure you don't have a sister?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Laura, some tough decisions there! It does have one of the best second hands out there and a reputation/history that is arguably - without equal. Make sure he does a little research...

I know your tired of hearing this but... are you sure you don't have a sister?
You know what? I think I have several sisters. They come in a box and you blow 'em up, LMAO!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Nice choice Laura, he is lucky to have a wife that puts so much thought and research into his gift. I hope you both enjoy the giving and receiving of this gift.
I enjoyed following this thread.
Hope to see you next year!
Rusty.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
You made a nice choice! Ball makes well made Swiss watches. Your husband will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome pick up. I wish my wife gets me a watch for Christmas.. :(
I love getting him special gifts. He does so many nice things for me, I just want to make him feel I appreciate them. Maybe if you start talking about how much you love watches, she'll pick up the hint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts