WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, now that I have end links that are able to work with my Seamaster 300M, it has opened up the doors to new bracelet options. Today, I want to share the bracelet option that is the Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Flatlink with 20mm end links.

[

Here are my scores:

Comfort: 10/10
Aesthetics: 10/10
Fitment: 10/10
Balance: 10/10
Weight: 10/10

This combination is great and the fitment is identical to that of my Speedmaster 1861 so no ned to adjust the micro adjustments or anything. It's extremely comfortable and I love the look with the tastefully thick logo clasp. I just need to get the side polished versions of the end links as I got the brushed to use with my Halios Fairwind bracelet. This bracelet is just so lightweight and yet sturdy on the wrist I would highly recommend the flatlink for anyone who is not a fan of the thick, non-tapered OEM bracelet that comes with the 300M.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
When will you stop ? :p Nice to see alternatives(y)
Did you try the sub bracelets by any chance ? that's probably next ? ;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Damn... that lume looks SICK!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hey guys, now that I have end links that are able to work with my Seamaster 300M, it has opened up the doors to new bracelet options. Today, I want to share the bracelet option that is the Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Flatlink with 20mm end links.

[

Here are my scores:

This combination is great and the fitment is identical to that of my Speedmaster 1861 so no ned to adjust the micro adjustments or anything. It's extremely comfortable and I love the look with the tastefully thick logo clasp. I just need to get the side polished versions of the end links as I got the brushed to use with my Halios Fairwind bracelet. This bracelet is just so lightweight and yet sturdy on the wrist I would highly recommend the flatlink for anyone who is not a fan of the thick, non-tapered OEM bracelet that comes with the 300M.
Looks cool!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Is this the same bracelet that is going on all the new Speedmaster Professionals (with the new movement)?

Also, does anyone know if this will fit the older Speedmasters (3570 and related series)?

·
Registered
118 Posts

[

Here are my scores:

[

Here are my scores:

Looks awesome! Congrats...

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hey Spikedlee! I commented on your instagram post a few days back (@master.of.the.seas) of this combo, I can't get over it!

You mentioned that you have end links that opened up doors to new bracelet options - What end link's are you mentioning here? The end links from the 50th anniversary speedy? or did you use different end links and attach that bracelet?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
@Spikedlee
Hey Spikedlee! I commented on your instagram post a few days back (@master.of.the.seas) of this combo, I can't get over it!

You mentioned that you have end links that opened up doors to new bracelet options - What end link's are you mentioning here? The end links from the 50th anniversary speedy? or did you use different end links and attach that bracelet?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
573 Posts

[

Here are my scores:

Very nice! US hollow link is required, not the solid link correct?

·
Registered
247 Posts
That actually looks great! I never noticed it before, but that 50th anniversary bracelet looks like something from Uncle Seiko.....interesting.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow this promising! I’m not a fan of the clasp and polished aspect of that bracelet but I love anytime we can mod that watch with a new bracelet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 18 of 18 Posts