WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A white dial Engineer Hydrocarbon Ti "Mad Cow" :)

I've admired Ball watches for a while, but I wasn't sure about actually paying for one (I am more of a "poor man's watch" guy). Finally I got the opportunity of buying a Mad Cow from a fellow WIS, at a great price, and I jumped on it!

I love the watch. It's beautiful, distinctive, and exudes quality. Large (tall, in particular) but very confortable to wear. And it has generated more comments from other people than any other watch I own.

Now I am planning to check this forum regularly.

- Wen

(sorry about my poor photographic skills)

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I love the Cow when, and it certainly seems to be a fan favorite here.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Wear the watch in good health.

Because of this group, I know there is a real "Mad Cow." I guess advertising is lost on me, as I know notice it in all of my old watch mags.

Enjoy the H

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well let me be the Second to Welcome you to the Ball forum,and Congradulate you on your Mad Cow:-! You have Great taste in watches my friend:-d And your picture taking skills are fine by Me;-) Good Luck and Enjoy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations,

Wear your mad One in good health.

Your pictures looked pretty good to me.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum Wen and welcome to the WMC (white mad cow) gang... great pics and congrats on the mc... looking forward to your future posts and pics... :-!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome aboard Wen:-!:-! The pics of the Cow look great, especially the lume and wrist shots|>

Kind Regards
Bob:thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts