WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What it was? It had flat buttons on the side, and a strap with a double row of holes, and the metal strap clasp seemed not as reflective as my other g-shocks, like it was frosted. It said China on it. The lighting was two led lights on the bottom. The finish was a sort of shiny black vs. mat.

What series, number is this G-shock?

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Re: I saw a G-hock at sears that had three eyes, but was big, like the GXL series - any id

Probably a GD-100, I guess.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Re: I saw a G-hock at sears that had three eyes, but was big, like the GXL series - any id

the only one that I can think of that has the three eyes and double notching strap is the DW8400 Mudman. the one on the right

·
Registered
13,980 Posts

I doubt that those are sold at Sears and they have no LED light either ;-).

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

I doubt that those are sold at Sears and they have no LED light either ;-).

yeah, i had just realized the folly of my post when reading the title again

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I found it was a Casio G-Shock GD-100-1ACR.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It was at sears and they do have an LED light.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts

I know they have an LED-light - I was referring to G-Junkie's post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts