WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it began in February of this year....I got my first automatic. It was an Orient Vintage. I was hooked and started selling off some of my quartz watches. I then picked up a Tissot PRS 516, Omega Aqua Terra, Omega SMP 300M, and now a Rolex Milgauss. In the process I sold off the Orient and Omega SMP. I'm quite happy where my collection stands now. We'll see how long that lasts.... Anyways, here are pictures of my latest addition.

·
Premium Member
36,232 Posts
I like the dial color. Nice selection.

Remember thought, you think you are done, but based on experience, it is just a pause in the action...........

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
It's a Rolex man!!!

Great watch,congratulations.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice! I love that Rolex.

It will put the fire out for a while for sure.

Regardless, once you get the Holy Grail... Sooner or later, there WILL be another Holy Grail. Thats how this hobby works. ;-)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Do you find the similarities between the Aqua Terra and the Milgauss to be almost an overlap?
For me, not at all. There's a few differences that justified the purchase of both to me. The Milgauss has the lightning bolt second hand, orange accents, and the engraved rehaut. The AT has the teak opaline silver dial and display back to show off the gorgeous 8500 movement.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Congrats on your pick-up!

·
Registered
6,925 Posts

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
You can't go wrong with a Rolex! Congrats on your Milgauss!

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
You'll be back.

I said I was done when I gotten the Panerai in july...it's not even Sep and I gotten 3 extra watches.(picking up a speedy tonight as well.)

·
Registered
857 Posts
in the world of watches you only 'think' you are done...until you see another amazing watch

Many Congrats on the Milgauss....a nice watch..im sure it u'll enjoy it for a long while

1 - 20 of 22 Posts