WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a couple weeks ago on another forum I'm a member of just as a show and tell type thread. Now that I've done a bit of googling, I'd like to put it out there and see if anyone else has ever come across any of these. I've got what I think is either a very late 50's or early 60's Wyler Incaflex Life-Guard. Snagged it as a travel watch as I travel fairly frequently for work and didn't want to always wear my Datejust. It's a gorgeous watch and since it looked so much like an explorer, I bought it.

A cursory Google search shows more than a few examples but I haven't found one that has this dial sans date. Anyone else run into any of these in your watch travels? They seem like excellent, robust watches.

Cheers!

·
Registered
13,428 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I think I've seen that ad previously. Looks like there's a lot of different dials used on these throughout their production.

·
Registered
13,428 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think I've seen that ad previously. Looks like there's a lot of different dials used on these throughout their production.
Many will be redials I suspect.
I will look for an original advert
Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts