WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started looking at seagull an hour ago or so, but they look amazing! I really need to buy one. The problem is that I could never buy one from seagullwatches.eu since their price is double that of useagull.com (no matter if it's worth it or not). Is there any way to go about this, or will I have to start looking in the sales section?

Sincerly Oskar

·
Moderator: F72 and F71
8,179 Posts
I just started looking at seagull an hour ago or so, but they look amazing! I really need to buy one. The problem is that I could never buy one from seagullwatches.eu since their price is double that of useagull.com (no matter if it's worth it or not). Is there any way to go about this, or will I have to start looking in the sales section?

Sincerly Oskar
I can't vouch for warranty and so on (check the listings) but there is a seller on "that major online auction site" that has a few nice but simpler models, with prices above US Sea-Gull but (I think) below Sea-Gull EU...

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts

Sincerly Oskar
Send Kevin (USSeagull) an email. I'm sure he will be able to work with you.

cheers,
gigfy

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd be interested to know if anyone has successfully dealt with seagullwatches.eu as I've emailed them a few times now and had no reply.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yup, try and get in touch with Kevin and see what he can do for you.
All I can say is fantastic customer service from him. :)

·
Registered
26,534 Posts

Sincerly Oskar
I can't understand why the guys from S-G Eu believe they can [email protected] our #sses like that ? :think:

It's not like if their prices were 5 or even 10% higher :roll:

Come on... twice the price ???!!! :rodekaart o|

Are they aware of something called... internet ? :-x
Things like that get noticed somehow, nowadays.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yeah, I really don't get that either...

I have however, not yet heard of anyone actually having bought from the EU site (yet).

I would believe that many in the EU would look closer to home if they wanted to spend 400euros, on more familiar brands too (the swiss "entry level"--hate that term :p--autos?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts