WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone warns about watches from India. I dont need to go into all the warnings. The one I want is from Limras Studios. Does any one know their reputation, or have any dealings with them?The dial is unrestored and the auto movement superficially looks clean.I need to bid in 1 day and 1/2. Any info appreciated in advance.Thanks

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
At a low enough price, risk is substantially reduced. But make sure you don't overpay... which most do.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Hi parrotandpitbull,

Any info appreciated in advance.Thanks
May be two watches in India never left a 10ft circle around an air conditioner, and may be one of both never came in touch with a paint brush. But how can we know that you found this paricular sample out of zillions? :roll:

Regards, Roland Ranfft

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,090 Posts
Everyone warns about watches from India. I dont need to go into all the warnings. The one I want is from Limras Studios. Does any one know their reputation, or have any dealings with them?The dial is unrestored and the auto movement superficially looks clean.I need to bid in 1 day and 1/2. Any info appreciated in advance.Thanks
With no pictures and no description it is impossible to say whether the watch is just like all the other botched up watches from India or whether it might be something different. The tone of your message tells me you are engaging in a bit of wishful thinking and I think you know where that can lead. If you can afford to lose the purchase price and are willing to do so then go ahead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts