WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...With a tough solar wave ceptor G-Shock. I want to put on a window sill facing the window so it can get light and reveive signal from WWV in Colorado. Then leave it there for 10 years without toucing or looking at it and see if it's still running with the correct time. but I know i could never go 10 years without touching or looking at a watch that's right there, so forget it:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
...With a tough solar wave ceptor G-Shock. I want to put on a window sill facing the window so it can get light and reveive signal from WWV in Colorado. Then leave it there for 10 years without toucing or looking at it and see if it's still running with the correct time. but I know i could never go 10 years without touching or looking at a watch that's right there, so forget it:)
Lol 10 years! You never know what could happen in that time :think: but it sounds nice anyway(I like to make experiments with watches or toys)...I think you'd find it with the right time and charge but maybe you wouldnt if it gets abduced by an UFO or somethings weird:-D
Regards
Batman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts