WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Kobold, and it is fantastic.

Perfect conbination of rugged and tough looking with enough of a presence to be worn with a suit... I mounted it on a tan Kodiak which I think suits this watch well.

Kobold, you have a new customer here; I am alreaady looking at a couple more. :)

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I'm right there with you...

My first Kobold, and it is fantastic.

Kobold, you have a new customer here; I am alreaady looking at a couple more. :)

Take from someone who owned one, sold it, and just bought another -- the SEAL stands alone. And as much as I love the titanium version, there's something about the heft, sheen, and contrast of the brushed/satin/polished surfaces that set the stainless steel SEAL apart. No matter how you slice it, it's a special watch, and one that can take pretty much anything you can dish out.

Wear it with pride, and I look forward to seeing what else from Kobold finds its way into your watch box. Welcome aboard!

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Re: I'm right there with you...

Ok, you convinced me, Phantom off and Seal on to watch my Cats make the Final Four today.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Re: I'm right there with you...

And as much as I love the titanium version, there's something about the heft, sheen, and contrast of the brushed/satin/polished surfaces that set the stainless steel SEAL apart.
As an owner of a Ti version, I do appreciate the contrasting finish of the SS version... and what a brute even without a SS bracelet.

Congrats tonyart!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
These Kobold watches can be addictive so be careful!!:-d I enjoy wearing my Ti Seal but I feel it sees little challenge in the normal daily routine. Hope to change that this summer! Enjoy a great watch and thanks for sharing.:-!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Swet, looks fantastic, congrats and wear in good health.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Congrats and welcome to a rather exclusive club of owners. Seals are incredible watches and you will have many good years of tried and true service from it.

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts