WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

I want to order a 62mas from Seestern, how to deal with the customs in Europe?

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  bonchineur 
#1 ·
This is my first watch from a Chinese seller and I need some advice.

Should I buy the watch from Seestern's Aliexpress page ( € 187,56 Free shipping via Aliexpress)?

Or should I buy it from their website (169 USD = 143 Euro Free Shipping) , they offer express shipping but it costs 30 USD = 25 Euro extra?

Or should I buy the watch from WR watches? 179 USD =151,20 Euro with free shipping, they offer express shipping but it costs 20 USD =17 Euro?

What is the situation with the customs and import tax is going to be? I am in Germany
I heard if the watch costs under 150 Euro, you don't have to pay anything for the customs and import tax?

Thanks in advance

#3 ·
for us in Europistan, Aliexpress can collect VAT only for items (shipping not included) priced under 180€

so i guess ordering from their website should be the cheapest, as it comes down to 170€ (143 + 19% german vat) + whatever customs handling fees you have to pay in Germany (unless the customs handling fees exceed the 17€ difference, of course :) but i'd honestly just pay the Aliexpress price [which is inclusive of the VAT] just so i don't have to deal with customs and their shenanigans, not to mention wait forever for them to process stuff)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.