WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Cool. That's funny you mention hozer. Do you know him, or are you just talking about his post with the blue strap?

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Because of his blue strap. I thought he'd approve. ;)
Ah, yeah I see the thread is back up. I don't see hozer around. I notice him because I sold him his Big Date. I invited him to review the watch, which he graciously accepted. You should PM him and give him a link. I'm sure he'll like to see your watch.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I don't like that strap, but the watch is really cool.

sent from my Note 3

·
Premium Member
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before I bought it, I thought it might be too bright, though I did want something different. After putting it on, I am glad I risked it. It was a little outside the comfort zone at first, but now I think it is really fun. If it were a more subdued shade, it would been far too ordinary.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey hey!! Sappie that strap looks awesome. The big date is such an awesome watch for being able to throw on a crazy accent strap while retaining its class. Such clean lines and face that you can really do whatever you want with it; Be prepared to be bombarded with compliments.

Robotaz, my big date still going unbelievably strong and gets noticed all the time! Haven't been around in a while, bought a new house and need to stay away from people like you guys ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks hozer. I do get lots of compliments on it. More than any other watch I have. Thinking orange or blue for my next strap!

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
It's cool that you guys went to the wild side with this watch. We don't see many people step out of the WUS mold around here. It's refreshing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks hozer. I do get lots of compliments on it. More than any other watch I have. Thinking orange or blue for my next strap!
Awesome! I was thinking I might do a grey suede or orange stingray for my next one. What material were you thinking?

It's cool that you guys went to the wild side with this watch. We don't see many people step out of the WUS mold around here. It's refreshing.
Life is to short for stainless links, and black/brown straps :p Plus I'm a bit of a character and 'classy' simply would not suit me well! Loving this watch still, thanks again for doing business with a newbie like me!

·
Premium Member
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome! I was thinking I might do a grey suede or orange stingray for my next one. What material were you thinking?

Life is to short for stainless links, and black/brown straps :p Plus I'm a bit of a character and 'classy' simply would not suit me well! Loving this watch still, thanks again for doing business with a newbie like me!
Probably staying with leather. I find the exotic skins tend to flake a bit (scales snagging and such). Ostrich might be an idea though.
I do find that this particular watch is very suitable for different strap possibilities. I have plenty of other watches for the classy, work and rough-and-tumble occasions -- needed a fun watch and this is definitely it.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Nice combo. Im a fan of red straps, depending the watch of course. Bold is always a good choice.

"Time does not pass, it continues"
-Marty Rubin-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts