WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but, I took a little detour. This G-2500 was on clearance and I thought the dial color was very interesting. I also liked the cool way the minute digit changes each minute. It does not just change, but scrolls away and comes back as a new number. I took a 5 second MPEG of it but I can't upload it. I can't even attach the link to my hosting server. So, I guess you will not be able to see it.

Here are some photos though.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I like the G2500, though it seems a bit small on me to what I'm used to. You could upload the clip to youtube?.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Oohh, you naughty boy, sneaked a G in huh? Anyway, lovely watch, and one that someone here likened to a poor man's Frogman because of its almost asymetrical shape and similar styling.

Is the LCD color gold or pinkish. I've seen models that had different color LCD for the top and bottom window. Real cool. Congrats!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I recently picked G2500 up as well. Mine is the green model. God bless Walmart and clearance items! I had my eye on this model for awhile, but when I went to pick one up they were gone. After checking a couple of local Walmarts, I finally found one and picked it up.

I was concerned about the way that the minute digit changed, as I had never seen it before. Hearing that you also experience this, it makes me feel more comfortable with this watch. I thought that it may have been a defect or something.

My only gripe with the G2500 is that it doesn't have a countdown timer. Oh well, guess you can't have everything.

·
Registered
496 Posts
really envy you.

from the pictures you've shown it gives a heavy metal feeling...:-!
Judging from those pictures from official website I never expected the real stuff would look so cool.
How come there's no Walmart in UK? :-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|
I do grocery shopping sometimes...how come nothing so good has ever happened to me?
so unfair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts