1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,155 Posts
Reactions: drhr

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
OP, love the use of the word heinous. Usually reserved for the worst of crimes but certainly appropriate since I would say the Leopard Rolex is a crime... against horology and should be tried at the Hague.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Yes, lots of fraudsters are attracted to gaudy watches. Bernie Madoff had quite a collection as did former Ukrainian finance minister and a ton of Russian officials\oligarchs.

That said - there is a context for everything, The Leopard Daytona looks good on Steven Tyler. I could not possibly see him sporting a conservative PP Calatrava or a GS dress watch

·
Premium Member
9,765 Posts
Do we....

Do we have to say....

that by comparison, Floyd Mayweather is showing good taste?

PLEASE!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T!!

Reactions: Camguy

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
A few months back some lady claimed she received one as a gift. Never a pic so never know if real or not.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wikipedia on mr. Rothstein says he was relocated to a new facility and his inmate number no longer found.... is anyone else thinking he bought his way out?

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Yes, lots of fraudsters are attracted to gaudy watches. Bernie Madoff had quite a collection as did former Ukrainian finance minister and a ton of Russian officials\oligarchs.

That said - there is a context for everything, The Leopard Daytona looks good on Steven Tyler. I could not possibly see him sporting a conservative PP Calatrava or a GS dress watch
I'm not sure anyone has ever said Steven Tyler and looks good in the same sentence.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I'm not sure anyone has ever said Steven Tyler and looks good in the same sentence.
Is this a case of Eat The Rich
Cause that is Crazy
I mean the Dude Looks Like a Lady, bu he is Living on the Edge
On him the watch looks Amazing

Reactions: Bleedingblue

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
When I saw the title two names popped into my head:
Kanye West and Martin Shkreli

Two biggest ego`s on earth(even Trump is a sassy compared to them)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Pierre Kunz? Sorry, you have to change that name if you want to enter an English speaking market.

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Rectangle

As for those watches, the only practical one for daily use is the zebra strap. I can use the stripes and bling to confuse a lion when he is chasing me on the Serengeti.

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Diamond

1 - 17 of 17 Posts