WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent bout of boredom with this watch led me to try something different today. This was round two, and I think I like it!

Cheers,
Bruce

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Are the hands blue? So hard to tell sometimes.

Anyway, great combo with the shark strap. I really like the blue one.:-!:-!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Very nice pics! The Icarus is a classic. I do prefer the silver dial over the black but the cool thing about the black dial was the lumed seconds hand.

Great shots!:-!

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks mate! I saw a black dialed one on mesh for sale the other day. Looked very nice indeed, but a lighter coloured dial was what I was after when I bought the watch. Wouldn't mind having a mesh bracelet for this, but it's a lot of money to spend on an experiment. This would dress up nicely with a good blue gator strap!
Cheers,
Bruce

·
Registered
619 Posts
That's very classy Bruce! You have posted that on a brown strap before haven't you? Looks perfect on that blue.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks quoll! Yes I have had a tan Liberty on it. I liked it, but not nearly as much as this. Almost put a tan ostrich on it. I think it would look good.
Cheers,
Bruce

R

·
0 Posts
BruceS said:
A recent bout of boredom with this watch led me to try something different today. This was round two, and I think I like it!

Cheers,
Bruce
Boredom ... with an Icarus??? Icaro-ennui? Must be a rare malady indeed, on a par with boredom with Schütz's "Saint Luke's Passion" and Rachmaninoff's "Prelude in C# Minor." Gorgeous watch. You're very lucky.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
redstart said:
Boredom ... with an Icarus??? Icaro-ennui? Must be a rare malady indeed, on a par with boredom with Schütz's "Saint Luke's Passion" and Rachmaninoff's "Prelude in C# Minor." Gorgeous watch. You're very lucky.
LOL very good redstart :-D What can I say? I can get bored with any watch given enough time. Guess that's why I have so many of them, and if I had all the watches that have passed through my hands I could open a store!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Jorg - Bring the white date back

If you sell it, they will come.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts