WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new here and I'm sorry if I posted this at the wrong place, so I'd kindly ask moderator to move it at it's place. I couldn't find a thread where to post it.

So, I found a watch that I received as a gift about 15 years ago. I googled it and I couldn't find anything helpful to acknowledge about the worth, year, and so on. I'd be so happy if someone could tell me more about my watch, is it male or female? What is the worth approximately? Is it any good?

Thank you in advance, I'm posting the photos below.

View attachment 16259176 View attachment 16259177
View attachment 16259174 View attachment 16259175

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean, I'm not going to sell it, it is a nice memory.. I just want to know the worth and does it look like a good watch? Who produced this? I can't find such a company on google. What does the info on it mean? Is it male or female watch?

·
Premium Member
10,674 Posts
Good job, you ignored all of my questions because of one that's posted out of curiosity. If you can't help, your comments aren't interesting, okay?
Does this help!!

If you read the Forum Rules and Guidelines it clearly states:

14. Members are free to leave, but not free to change the history of a discussion. Members wishing to leave WatchUSeek can do so by contacting the Admin at any time. Their account will then be set to "inactive" and their posts will remain.

By deleting the original post (and the thread's title), you have "changed the history of a discussion'.

Hopefully the mods will restore your original post so others can comment on your 15 year old watch's sentimental value — like I was able too.

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,872 Posts
….does it look like a good watch?
Not good in my book. Worth ? about a tenner.

What does the info on it mean?
It means
• that the golden parts, like bezel and hands are18k electroplated
• that the watch is rated water resistant, it might stand a splash though
• that the crystal is sapphire crystal, so scratch resistant to some degree

The brand sold bracelets for ladies as well so I guess it is a ladies watch. If you google a bit most of the info regarding Noble Hand is info from Eastern Euope countries.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Too bad that the forum can't make reading and being then quizzed on the forum rules a requirement to sign up.
Sort of like getting a driver license?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts