WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yep that's it. It is a bad pic. Guy says it's Navy blue. Getting it for $10 on the first of September when he gets back from Drill.

Thanks!!

Sent from Capt. Kirk's Communicator

·
Registered
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, the Navy Blue has a star at the bottom by illuminator, but the black doesnt. is this another military thing, like the KG series?

·
Registered
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
should have googled first,,shame on me

GR8900NV-2 Others Mens Watches | Casio - G-Shock
Overview
These new Solar Navy Military additions dress up some popular G-Shock models in a deep, dark, navy blue colorway. Featuring light-colored text on black dials for a distinct look, and packed with Tough Solar Power, these models are a great choice for just about and type of professional as well as casual wear. Navy resin band digital watch with black face

·
Registered
809 Posts
20170815_004157.jpg
Great pickup mate!!!!
The NV was one of my first 8900s it is a great colourway looks the goods!!! Wack a new bezel on and she'll be sexy as! The Navy looks great
Scuse the dust mine hasn't had a lot of wrist time lately lol

·
Registered
12,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will find out in 2 weeks what condition it's in. He is off for his 2 week reserve drill. Hard to tell from the uber bad pic. I looked up parts, outer bezel is easy to get, the aluminum inner is a restricted part. It may require an airbrushing. But not worrying or buying anything until in hand.

Sent from Capt. Kirk's Communicator

1 - 9 of 9 Posts