WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mentioned this in the thread concerning the Conquistador but thought it should be expressed in its own thread. I know I've mentioned it before on the old forum, but wouldn't it be cool if Doxa made their own version of a NATO/ZULU style strap? I like rubber straps and think they're fine for land use, but for swimming etc I generally use a Zulu nylon thread through strap. It guards against loosing your watch should one of the springs bars fail. Very secure and I never worry with this set up. Most of the time the bracelet is perfect but it would be great to have these for part of the dive kit (or in my case, snorkel kit :-D )

It would be great to see a strap in contrasting orange/black with the Doxa logo running down the strap and a signed buckle much like the rubber strap features. Various colors could be produced depending on which model color is used and it would be a great addition to include with future models or as a seperate accessory.

Also I would love to see the return of the 300T reissues bracelet for use as an alternative bracelet for the 750T or any future model. Would be nice to be able to have it as an alternative to the popular rice bead bracelet.

Just some thoughts... :)
Kev

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I mentioned this in the thread concerning the Conquistador but thought it should be expressed in its own thread. I know I've mentioned it before on the old forum, but wouldn't it be cool if Doxa made their own version of a NATO/ZULU style strap? I like rubber straps and think they're fine for land use, but for swimming etc I generally use a Zulu nylon thread through strap. It guards against loosing your watch should one of the springs bars fail. Very secure and I never worry with this set up. Most of the time the bracelet is perfect but it would be great to have these for part of the dive kit (or in my case, snorkel kit :-D )

It would be great to see a strap in contrasting orange/black with the Doxa logo running down the strap and a signed buckle much like the rubber strap features. Various colors could be produced depending on which model color is used and it would be a great addition to include with future models or as a seperate accessory.

Also I would love to see the return of the 300T reissues bracelet for use as an alternative bracelet for the 750T or any future model. Would be nice to be able to have it as an alternative to the popular rice bead bracelet.

Just some thoughts... :)
Kev
Dear Kevin,

We are working on NATO strap as we speak. We are also working on a new type of bracelet for the SUB series but only as an additional choice but not a substitute of the retro original

john

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Kevin,

We are working on NATO strap as we speak. We are also working on a new type of bracelet for the SUB series but only as an additional choice but not a substitute of the retro original

john

Great news! Can't wait to see them, especially the new bracelet; gotta love more choices! :-!

Kev

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm looking forward to different bracelet/band choices also.
Keep up the great work Doxa!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hi John,

Can you leak any info on the new bracelet? Is it a complete departure from the original?

Andy

·
Registered
350 Posts
How great is that,,

You DOXA guys are the best

Cheers

Peter D

·
Premium Member
5,736 Posts
Dear Kevin,

john
John,

I'm hoping the new bracelet will have the spring-loaded expansion links as part of it's design. Maybe?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
It will be hard to beat the rice bead design. Maybe offer a polished version for the GMT, ie. 600 series? I also like the screw bracelet pins, adds precision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts