WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a watch novice who has come into possession of a Chronomat A13050 that perplexes me. Based on its number, it should have a Breitling calibre 13 movement (Valjoux 7750), which is mechanical. The odd thing is that it runs off a battery. I've heard of blended movements, but didn't know that Chronomats were made that way. I have not been able to locate any similar watches, so I'm not certain if mine is authentic. Suffice it to say, I have no documentation for it - all I know is that it may have originally been purchased in Germany.

I've included pictures in the hopes that someone might have some helpful information about this watch. If it is authentic, it would be great to know when it was made and any other technical data. Since it may not be clear in the photos (sorry about the quality), the back says CHRONOMAT SERIE-A 13050.1-LIMITEE EDITION-100M.

Thank you.

Picture 004.JPG

Picture 005.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick responses. Fortunately for me, I didn't pay for the watch. Hopefully, someone up the line of possession didn't get "taken" too badly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts