WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's not a lot to go on, but you guys are good.

looks like bear has another new watch. he's typically got good taste. i'd be curious to see what this one is. or if anyone has any better pictures of it...

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
"Not a lot to go on" is a bit of an understatement, all you see is a divers style strap. How is anyone supposed to ID a watch from a strap?

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
"Not a lot to go on" is a bit of an understatement, all you see is a divers style strap. How is anyone supposed to ID a watch from a strap?
Well if you look closely there appears to be a ginormous orange or red case attached to the black band. Does Gerber make a GPS watch? I would imagine it's something along the lines of a Garmin or Suunto wrist GPS unit.*

*For finding the 5 star hotels he stays in between 'survival' takes...

·
Premium Member
61,728 Posts
Bear seems to wear so many different watches that I can't keep pace. I do know one thing for sure though - if he comes across anything organic it stands a good chance of getting eaten.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Find out who pays him to wear their watches and there's your answer. It's textbook product placement. Nothing more, nothing less.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've seen people on this forum identify watches with even LESS to go on... this forum is impressive!
i'm guessing some sort of casio with an orange case. he's been seen in three casio products so far.
he's got the black dial emergency that he took to the summit of everest. the yellow dial emergency. the bremont, well, two bremonts...i've seen him in the supermarine as well. . the casio waveceptor... the two g shocks.

the guy's all over the place. but he has good taste.

·
Banned
2,649 Posts
That large orange case and the two stripes on the rubber strap are definitely enough to go on for those with the time and Internet access. Someone will hunt it down.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
i'm guessing its the Casio orange Aviation or GA -1000 but fitted with the black strap - he is or was an ambassador of g shock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts