WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0555.JPG

Hey guys I was hoping someone on here could identify the brand of the watch in the pictures I have attached. The woman wearing the watch is Katie Malone from the Bravo show "Vanderpump Rules". My girlfriend loves the show and loves the watch Katie wears in the episodes. I've tried to watch episodes to try to identify the watch and have had no luck. Hope one of you guys can come through. Sorry the pictures aren't the clearest but they showcased the watch best.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Not sure what model, but it looks like a Hamilton to me... Some variation of a Jazzmster with a bracelet?

image.jpg

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi there,
It may be more helpful to identify any particular characteristics of the watch that appeal to your girlfriend. I can't tell much about the dial except it has full arabics and may be a two-tone watch (or not) with a gold dial. I spent 10 minutes looking through pics of her online and it seems she wears several watches and I saw one that looked all gold, though I didn't personally focus on that aspect so much as more the general style of case and bracelet combination. I found the following few that may be promising out of 6,000 or more ladies watches on overstock, amazon, and general google image searches. I'm not sure if any of this will help if it must be that watch, but these are marginally close. Thanks for the challenge. I'm sorry I failed to find a 100% match.

Regards,

Jeff

Edit: I took a look at Tissot, Hamilton, Anne Klein, Armani, Seiko, and Citizen and found some that were similar to those below, but not enough to also post them here.
August-Steiner-Womens-Dazzling-Diamond-Swiss-Quartz-Bracelet-Watch-6a05592a-0da6-498b-ab13-520a3.jpg

August-Steiner-Womens-Diamond-Accented-Swiss-Quartz-Bracelet-Watch-cb24b265-72f3-4c00-b35f-460b0.jpg

August-Steiner-Womens-Diamond-Accented-Swiss-Quartz-Bracelet-Watch-69cb91cc-68a8-42ca-9c34-ed42a.jpg

Bulova-Womens-Steel-Precisionist-Brightwater-Watc-75a98e2a-d722-495e-8c15-d3103bf8f4e9_600.jpeg

and this was a Frederique Constant from amazon....
jb7590FCSlimLineLadies.png

Something called AIBI....also from Amazon
jb7590AIBI.png

1 - 4 of 4 Posts