WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Help me Identify the Approximate Year and Model of this Solid 18K Gold Harry Winston Automatic Watch with Leather Band. I was told that this watch retailed for over $14,000. It is in nearly perfect condition as you can see in the photos. On the back of the watch is inscribed the following: Swiss Made, Harry Winston, 001030124, Automatic, WaterResistant, 750, HW. Thanks for your help! I picked it up in a major auction recently and it works perfectly and keeps perfect time, but I need to know year and model. Thanks so much! :-!
The photos of this can be seen at:
http://www.smartproinsight.com/harrywinston.htm

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: Ask Dr Bernard Cheong...

He's the überexpert on Harry Winston watches, and he's a very nice fellow.

Bernard Cheong may be contacted by PM on The Purists' Harry Winston forum.
|>|>... Dr. Bernard Cheong, he is our local (Singapore) most renowned watch collector. read alot abt him... Well, he appeared in most watch mag.

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
Day date complication and "water resistant" on the case usually would date it to the 1970s or later.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just found out today a little more. This watch is comparable today with the Harry Winston Premier Collection Excenter Model watch which retails for $16,400. You can see the same design in the case. This watch was part of the "Times Square" series in the mid-late 1990s, 18K Yellow gold with an alligator band. To see more Harry Winston watches and to look up the Excenter watch, go to their main site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts