WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Certainly in recent months, it is rare for me to be wearing anything other than a G. It is rarer still, that I'd wear another digital watch on a "non-G" day. Usually my alternate is one of my sorely neglected mechanicals.

Today, however, I was not in the mood to fuss with a mechanical watch and I wanted a watch to go with brown. So it was a Suunto Aluminum Core with brown strap and a brown display.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My very rarely worn Observer....this watch hasn't seen the light of day for more than 1 year now. total wrist time since 2003...less than 3 months TOTAL hehehe:-d

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Certainly in recent months, it is rare for me to be wearing anything other than a G. It is rarer still, that I'd wear another digital watch on a "non-G" day. Usually my alternate is one of my sorely neglected mechanicals.

Today, however, I was not in the mood to fuss with a mechanical watch and I wanted a watch to go with brown. So it was a Suunto Aluminum Core with brown strap and a brown display.

Started the that way too!!!!

Geode

·
7,405 Posts
Wearing my Seiko Kinetic that just arrived this morning from Australia. I want to give a quick thanks by the way to Spaartan and SonnyD for giving me great information on adjusting bands. It saved me a lot of time, money, and gas, I appreciate that :thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
My yellow Raysman just arrived. Its yellow bezel shows signs of wear and discoloration, but it will do for now. I love how big this watch is! :-d

Now I want to buy a new black or grey one to go with it. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts