WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did a face to face with Matt and grabbed 2 watches I have been looking for. The watches were in excellent condition he was easy to deal with and a Super nice guy that knows his g shocks. Would not hesitate to deal with him again Highly recommended. Thanks Matt!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Matt was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication throughout and the watch was shipped very quickly. I wish all transactions were this smooth. Do not hesitate when it comes to making a deal with Matt!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Matt is a great seller! He rated the condition of his watch so low I thought I'd get something that looked used. But the actual watch looked like it had left the AD! Very quick shipping too, considering it came all the way from Canada.

Highly recommended, and will definitely deal with him again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just completed my first purchase transaction on WUS and I'm glad it was with Matt. The quality of the watch was better than I expected and the packaging that it came in was better than most items I receive from Amazon. In addition, the communication with Matt throughout the transaction was as if i was dealing with someone local, let alone someone on the other side of the continent! He even had the watch set for my correct time zone!

Can't wait to purchase from Matt again and you should too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new to the forums (so far, my transaction with Matt is the extent of my activity here), and I cannot stress enough how easy-going and friendly he was to a "noob". Matt's a super-nice guy, and I look forward to working with him again if the opportunity arises. He's definitely a credit to the WUS community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to this forum and dealing with Matt was as smooth as you could wish for. Great communication, fast shipping, product exactly as described. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts