·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wouldn't this be so much better

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I had to look at this real hard, kept trying to see a white date and a count down bezel.

But now I get it, yes the small white hour numbers seemed needless.

Although the grey seconds are not too bad, the don’t bother my on my 900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve always liked this Sinn and completely agree that the numerals detract from the looks of the watch. It’s the same with the EZM3, though Sinn has recently offered that watch with the numerals removed in a special edition. Perhaps they will do the same with the EZM13.

·
Premium Member
7,642 Posts
Could also add a slight size increase to 43mm and tegimented.
Though if not popular,I'd buy for my wrist at 8 3/4"..
Straight up...good thread OP
Dave

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I’ve always liked this Sinn and completely agree that the numerals detract from the looks of the watch. It’s the same with the EZM3, though Sinn has recently offered that watch with the numerals removed in a special edition. Perhaps they will do the same with the EZM13.

Actually, not a special edition. The 3F Pilots version is the one without the numerals. Unless they did another SE dive version? The depth ratings are different.

And I agree, the 13 without the numerals would be much better. I like the watch, but felt the thickness to dial size ratio was off. It needs a bigger dial presence IMO. Something like the EZM 1.1... then this watch would really shine!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've sent Sinn an email asking if they would be interested in making an (F) version of the dial as you never know :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
This 'F' version would look a lot cleaner because, if I have one criticism of the EZM 13, it is that the dial is too cluttered. That being said, I still love the look and the functionality of this watch.

Let us know if you hear anything from Sinn!

·
6,887 Posts
Put that in a tegimented titanium EZM1.1 case, make it 14mm thin.... I’ll buy it in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaveandStu

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yes - much better. Everyone jumps on me whenever I say this but I'll say it again because it's what I think... :).... we also need Sinn to start making ceramic bezel inserts. Yes I know many like the pilots/tool look of aluminum but come on... it's time for Sinn to get with the current times and put a ceramic insert in these at least as one option. And yes I know ceramic can crack and Sinn wants to be the tooliest tool watch of them all. But seriously... who has had a ceramic bezel crack? I'm guessing very few of us.

This watch plus ceramic insert plus as thin as we can get = 100% winner no brainer decision to purchase, in my book.
(and of course, yes, let's do it in a tegimented case too)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Put that in a tegimented titanium EZM1.1 case, make it 14mm thin.... I’ll buy it in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Sir the EZM1.1 has a steel case you can't tegiment titanium, the older EZM1 does have a Titanium case

The EZM13 is a little bit thick at 15mm (Same as the Rolex SD4K) would be good to see it a little bit slimmer
even if they lower the WR to say 300m

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
I have to admit I couldn't spot the difference until I read down in the thread. I guess that means I certainly didn't miss the numbers, but yeah...I like that much better.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Case size is perfect at 41 mm. I'd go with a tegimented one, keeping the count-up bezel. I'd prefer a "normal" 7750 dial layout (for me possibly that of the Sinn 303), that means a. o. crown and pusheres on the right side again. Of course only as an opition, keeping the EZM-style dial in the sortiment too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have owned my EZM13 for 9 months and I love it! It's unique, legible and very functional in various ways. However, if an EZM13 "F" were offered, I would immediately try to commission a Dial exchange.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have owned my EZM13 for 9 months and I love it! It's unique, legible and very functional in various ways. However, if an EZM13 "F" were offered, I would immediately try to commission a Dial exchange.
I'd do the same as Sinn are really flexible like that , I've had my EZM13 for 6 years now I pre ordered it and so have one of the very first ones number 26

Reactions: SMP_DON and Topdude
1 - 18 of 18 Posts