WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i emailed them to see if they would consider making a limited production run of the watch above (aqua + orange hands) but on the seatime dial and case. we'll see what their response is i guess.

S

·
0 Posts
i emailed them to see if they would consider making a limited production run of the watch above (aqua + orange hands) but on the seatime dial and case. we'll see what their response is i guess.
We had already a limited run of the Seatime with coloured dials (even pink was available). I am not sure a second run would be the right move.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had already a limited run of the Seatime with coloured dials (even pink was available). I am not sure a second run would be the right move.
ah i see. I didn't know that. I tried searching but only found some members with the black limited ones. But then i found the image above under the image section and it was just titled as 'other colours'. I had no idea it was a limited production at the time.

Does anyone on this board have the aqua one? I couldn't find a pic of it other than the pic above provided by STOWA.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah i see. I didn't know that. I tried searching but only found some members with the black limited ones. But then i found the image above under the image section and it was just titled as 'other colours'. I had no idea it was a limited production at the time.

Does anyone on this board have the aqua one? I couldn't find a pic of it other than the pic above provided by STOWA.
***EDIT***
actually i just tried a search with limited and found some. again i didn't know it was an LE.

This would be perfect if it was with the orange hands like above.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just got a reply from STOWA

"In June we will produce new coloured prodivers, we will publish in our newsletter (are you registered yet), then you could place an order. All colours will be possible then.
With best regards

Regine Schauer"

S

·
0 Posts
i just got a reply from STOWA

"In June we will produce new coloured prodivers, we will publish in our newsletter (are you registered yet), then you could place an order. All colours will be possible then.
With best regards

Regine Schauer"

Note: Prodiver, not Seatime.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Note: Prodiver, not Seatime.
yeah i noticed....but if that's the only one they're gonna make but with different coloured dials...then prodiver it is i guess...

they're physically almost identical from what i've read...just that one has a solid case back and HRV no and way deeper WR rating? maybe a bit thicker?

·
Registered
298 Posts
The only light blue seatime I have heard of was Yamahaki's...I am also looking forward to seeing the new colors this summer. Just gotta up the frequency of my plasma donations ($$$$)sic'.Melon seems to be my favorite (right now). Pink is currently in my collection (you have to be MAN enough to take some flack) and YELLOW will soon be in my flock as well
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=23941

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do they have a name for that colour in the pic above? is it aqua? what is it called? or melon? i saw in another thread melon is the orange.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts