WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
anymore as to why you consider this so good.
The post (here) I made when I got it probably summarises it as well as anything.

But if you like the older, uncomplicated models, and you like fuss-free designs, and you prefer round to square, and you don't like them too big, sooner or later you will hone in on the G-2000.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Although, tribe125, that G-2000 is also super sweet!!:think: I hope to someday get my hands on one of those for sure!!|>

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
My first ever G-shock, the DW-6100. My dream is for Casio to one day re-vamp it and make it a GW-6100 :p If ever I HAD to become a true ONE watch person, this would be my one. (Borrowed pic-- mine has 10+ years of abuse on it and doesn't look nearly as good)

Total nostalgia for me

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
My first ever G-shock, the DW-6100. My dream is for Casio to one day re-vamp it and make it a GW-6100 :p If ever I HAD to become a true ONE watch person, this would be my one. (Borrowed pic-- mine has 10+ years of abuse on it and doesn't look nearly as good)

Total nostalgia for me

Thats to funny, was also my first G, bought from the Roses store when I was like 16, I have a NOS one on the way right now, really excited to get it in hopefully midweek.:-!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thats to funny, was also my first G, bought from the Roses store when I was like 16, I have a NOS one on the way right now, really excited to get it in hopefully midweek.:-!
Hey, guess what?? Me too!!! :-d Tho mine is not NOS... mine is used and from Ebay. Talk about excited. Now I have 2!! b-)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Atomic Frog for me. Too bad I can't afford it. o|

·
Registered
204 Posts
My GW-2310BD-1

DSCN5411.JPG

I have to apologize for my reply: Its not atomic, or solar, or classic, or fashion, no sensor at all,but its my longtime partner and its the only G i need.

41 - 60 of 104 Posts