Registered
978 Posts
Has to be this one :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339795226.156482.jpg

Reactions: kiwidj

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
If you could only own one Casio G shock watch, which watch would it be. Pictures preferred :)
That's an EASY question to answer!! It would be EITHER my Men in Dark Purple Frogman, or my Dawn Black Frogman!! :-d (pics elsewhere on this site) Now, picking ONE of those two could be a challenge... ;-)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have some sweet G's in my collection but the one I ALWAYS turn to and wear waaaay more then my others is my GW6900, I absolutely love everything about it and it's my baby lol!

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
My Tsip Special. One of the first he ever did. I'll have to unbury that pic and post.....

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
My only other watch is a G-Shock..
92 Posts
How about this guys? GW 6900 Tough Solar (no batteries forever) on will-never-melt paracord bracelets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
My brother bought me the GWM5610BC-1 when he was in Japan, I wouldn't want to part with a gift. These days it has the positive module from the GW5000 in it. With the V1 combi, it is perhaps my most comfortable square.

But assuming the question doesn't involve sentimental connection to a watch, I'd have to pick a screwback DW50XX of some sort for a few reasons. Replacing the resin/battery etc every few years would not compromise the screw holes and lugs due to the steel case. Also, the auto-repeat CDT feature is a personal favorite, as well as the loud alarm, stopwatch/CDT + simultaneous home time, and ability to hold down the backlight button.

B5000G-1 would be a close second I think.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts